Patient packaging and extrication system combines the backboard immobilization of a short board with the suspension and support of a full body harness. The Spec Pak system utilizes an integrated polyethylene board along the back to reduce wear and create a smooth sliding surface for confined space operations. Grab handles located at the head and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient package during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for any confined space operation where a vertical environment is encountered.
In addition, the Spec Pak system is alifting harness, thus eliminating the need for a separate victim harness. Unique selfadjusting (sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard. Storage bag provided is equipped with shoulder and waist straps. Spec Pak is only intended as a limited
spinal immobilization system. It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols dictate.
Designed by Spec Rescue International and Yates Tactical. Weight 15 lbs.
• Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards
• Combat Medical Systems universal one size adjustable cervical collar included
• Available with choice of backpack storage bag for fast rope insertion use or single shoulder strap for vehicle applications
NEW: Intrinsically Safe Spec Pak
• Item Number #903
• Lifting Bridle System is NOT included. (Not Recommended)
• Lighter weight version with all stainless steel hardware. Meets intrinsically safe requirements for confined space explosive environments. Designed for Navy ship, submarine and aircraft confined spaces where intrinsically safe devices are mandatory. Available in standard Red/Blue/Orange color. Weight 14.5 lbs.
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)