Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
Suction Unit, Internal Battery, 800 cc disposable bottle, tubing, 6' tubing, AC and DC power cords and carry case
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
— Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- Comes complete with internal battery, carrying case, 6' tubing, AC/DC adapters and power cord
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator – Easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – Vacu-Aide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – Vacu-Aide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – Vacu-Aide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate subatmospheric pressures:
- Neonates: 60 - 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 - 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 - 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 - 150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mmHg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.