Everything You Need For Triage
The Triage Kit is used to triage, treat, and prepare patients for transport. It contains the materials needed to organize and identify the four different types of patients rapidly and easily. Add the Triage Site Command Flag Kit for a total system to deal with large incidences.
Triage Kit includes:
- (4) 20' x 30' treatment tarps with grommets to immediately establish and identify treatment areas (12 positions per tarp - sewn on).
- (50) Triage tags developed to aid in the treatment of contaminated patients. A must for incidents involving industrial accidents, chemical or biological contamination. Waterproof and durable. May be decontaminated with patient.
- Common sense form set for accurate patient accountability.
- Box of Pens and 6-clipboards
- Large Gear Bag to hold it all
- (6) Key Position Incident Command Vest
- Triage Unit Leader
- -Treatment Unit Leader
- -Minor Treatment Manager
- -Delayed Treatment Manager
- -Immediate Treatment Manager
- -Morgue Manager