Fit Everything You Need In One Box!
To organize first responders everywhere, Pelican Products, Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-impact, all-purpose watertight Protector Cases, has unveiled the 1550 EMS Case.
The Pelican 1550 EMS Case features a specially engineered medical supply organization system which includes a lid organizer with clear pockets and a fully customizable, hook-and-loop, padded divider set. The system is perfect for quick and easy inventory and storage of pre-filled syringes, solutions, vials, and ampoules along with all other accessories carried by EMS techs everywhere.
The 1550 EMS Case features a distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design with a cell-core polymer construction that helps them protect sensitive equipment from some of the harshest conditions on Earth.
Additional features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dust and waterproof seal, a rubberized all-weather, sure-grip handle and stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft. The 1550 EMS Case also features double-throw latches which are engineered to tolerate up to 400lbs. of pressure, yet open with a light pull. The case's standard automatic Gore-TEX pressure equalization valve stops moisture from entering the case and prevents vacuum-lock so the case opens easily at any altitude.
• Watertight, Crushproof, And Dust Proof
• Easy Open Double Throw Latches
• Open Cell Core With Solid Wall Design - Strong, Light Weight
• O-Ring Seal
• Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
• Comfortable Rubber Over-Molded Handle
• Stainless Steel Hardware And Padlock Protectors
• Pick N Pluck With Convoluted Lid Foam
• Personalized Nameplate Service Available
• Lifetime Guarantee Of Excellence
• Temperature Range: -10º / 210º F
• Max Buoyancy 69.89 lbs
• CONTENTS NOT INCLUDED
• Interior: 18.43"L x 14"W x 7.62"D
• Exterior 20.62"L x 16.87"W x 8.12"D