EXPEDITED SHIPPING CANNOT BE GUARANTEED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PER UPS/FEDEX/USPS
The Elite extrication device is a versatile, improved means of immobilizing and extricating patients from auto accidents or confined spaces. The wrap-around design provides horizontal flexibility for easy application and vertical rigidity for maximum support of the spine, neck, and head during extrication. Immobilizes torso, head and neck, enabling prompt extrication while minimizing risks of further injury. X-rays or advanced life support procedures can be performed with the Elite in place. Elite includes wrap-around vest, Adjusta-Pad neck roll, two head straps and carrying case. Heavy-duty, vinyl-coated nylon is durable and easy to clean. Case is enlarged to accommodate extrication collars. Stores rolled up, ready for immediate use.
- Fits heights 4'6" - 6"8'
- 1 1/2" foam (Closed cell dense poly)
- 34 3/4" stabilizer for maximum comfort and support
- Color coded straps for quicker response
- Reversed lift support allows comfortable patient lift by the buttock instead of front pelvis
- 3 Lifting handles one on each side with one on the back