Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
- 1 DEEP STUFF Pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips. Shoulder Strap With Metal Hardware INCLUDED.
- Converts Your 2 Bags Into A 1 Bag System
- Add The M4001X To Add An MJD Or MD O2 Cylinder Storage
- Oversized YKK Zippers
- Inner Foam Construction Maintains Shape And Protects Contents
- COMFORT-GRIP Embroidered Carry Handles On Sides Of Bag
- PVC Lined Back And Bottom Resists Water And Wear
- Hideaway Adjustable, Padded, Contoured Yoke Backpack Strap Harness System Easily Distributes Weight For Maximum Comfort
- Adjustable Sternum And Waist Belt, Lumbar Support
- Reflective Tie Down Loops
- Reflective Piping
- Unit/ Contents Identification Sleeve
- TS-Ready Hideaway Zippers For Optional Side Modules
- TS-Ready For Up To Four 4 Removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 Removable STICKIT STRIPS, Or Combinations Of Both
- Large EZ-Pull Pullers Allow Easy Access
- Oneview Technology- All Main Compartments Open Completely In Front Of First Responder
- Zippered Internal Mesh Compartments
- Customized Internal Main Compartment Using SLIDERS™ System
- Dual Large External Zipper Pockets With Mesh Lined Compartments
- Solid-Grip, Large Main Carry Handle
- Incredibly Durable 1680/ 1200 Denier Coated TPE, Water And Stain Resistant,
- All Compartments Have Air Dry Capability
- Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 15" X 21" X 9.5"
- Weight: 6lbs 10 Oz
The all new OMNI PRO is the perfect BLS/ ALS bag for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with options. The OMNI PRO EMS is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag's sides depending on the team's requirements.
The OMNI PRO EMS internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to additional TS-Ready DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, allowing access to all compartments without moving the bag or moving directions. A new redesigned front pocket offers space for additional STICKIT strips, or longer items such as intubation aids. A well placed system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a new system of lighter weight, wider, and stronger comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI PRO EMS has a completely new redesigned hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M4001X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI PRO EMS securely as a backpack. Truly an awesome BLS/ ALS response bag!