Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
The original, award-winning ultralight personal “straw” filter for outdoor sports, survival and emergencies.
How It Works
The original ultralight backpack and travel-friendly “straw” filter, the LifeStraw makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria and parasites, preventing the majority of waterborne disease. Use it to drink directly from streams and lakes, or fill up a container and use your LifeStraw to enjoy clean water on the go. The LifeStraw has unlimited shelf life and once opened can provide an individual with more than 5 years of safe drinking water.
The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics
- LifeStraw personal water filter includes mouthpiece cap, bottom cap and detachable lanyard
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns)
- Filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Product Weight: 1.62 oz (0.10 lbs)
- Product Length: 9’’ x 1.20’’
- BPA Free materials
- No replaceable parts
- User’s manual provided in: English, French, German and Chinese