(Complete Basic Triage Kit)
The Triage Kit is used to triage, treat, and prepare patients for transport. It contains the materials needed to organize and identify the four different types of patients rapidly and easily. Add the Triage Site Command Flag Kit for a total system to deal with large incidences.
Also comes with an in-depth book that offers tips on how to set up your triage unit as well as an explanation of what triage is, how to perform triage and the pitfalls of a triage operation. Also included are the following forms: Triage Treatment Log - Head-To-Toe Patient Evaluation - Injury Assessment - Body Identification Sheet.
Triage Kit includes:
• 1 - Wheeled Duffle Bag (30'' x 15'' x 15'')
• 1 - Set of Four Triage Tarps
• 1 - Command Post - Barricade Tape
• 1 - Public Information Area - Barricade Tape
• 1 - Staging Area - Barricade Tape
• 1 - 50 pack Triage Tags
• 4 - Brass Whistle w/ Lanyard
• 4 - Legend Safety Vest
• 4 - Clipboards
• 4 - Golf Pencils
• 1 - Mighty Mega Mite Bull Horn
• 2 - Commander Walkie Talkies
• 1 - FM / Weather / Shortwave Radio w/Light
• 4 - Green 12 hour Light Sticks
• 4 - Adult Ponchos
• 1 - NIMS Guide
• 1 - Incident Command and Triage Book
• 40 - Pages of Triage forms: (Patient Evaluation, Body Identification, Injury Assessment etc), Triage Instructions, ICS Instruction. Safety Vest Tags. All included in a water resistance folder.