Safe. Effective. No-Nonsense. These are the original decontamination wipes, specially formulated and proven to remove up to 98% of harmful carcinogens from firefighters’ skin.
- Individually-sealed wipes to store anywhere and use anytime
- Proper decor is crucial. Clean skin and eliminate carcinogenic compounds before leaving the scene of fire
- Proven scientific, third-party results
- Remove up to 98% of toxic flame retardant TCEP with a single swipe
- Remove up to 83% of Benzopyrene (BaP) with a single swipe
- Made tough, like firefighters. Thick, tough, stretchable, and virtually indestructible 10" x 9" wipes compared to average baby wipes.
How to Use
- Always follow a standard decontamination protocol practiced by you and your crew. Wipe vigorously to clean affected areas. If necessary, utilize multiple wipes to cover larger areas. Throw used wipes in trash. Do not flush
Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativis (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Reticulata (Tangerine) Oil, Citronellol, Citronellyl Acetate, Coumarin, Allyl Cyclohexyloxyacetate, Dihydromyrcenol, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethyl Acetoacetate, Ethyl Linalool, Ethylene Brassylate, Pentadecalactone, Floralozone, Geraniol, Guaiacwood Oil, Methylenedioxyphenyl Methylpropanal, Allyl Alpha-Ionone, Hexenyl Acetate, Beta‐Ionone, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, 3-Hexenol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cis‐3‐Hexenyl Methyl Carbonate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Acetyl Cedrene, Methyl Dihydroxy-Dimethylbenzoate, Nerolidol Isomers, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sandela, Vanillin).