Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
Effectively realigns a fractured femur to its proper position, reducing pain and restoring perfusion to an injured leg. Inhibits further hemorrhage and additional nerve, vascular, bone and muscle damage. One-piece design makes application fast, easy and complete in minutes.
• Adult & Pediatric
• Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
• Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
• Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg
• Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg
• Set comes together in yellow nylon carrying case to keep splints sanitary and ready for use
• Pediatric Traction Splint is designed for little patients with suspected long-bone fractures of the lower extremities