Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
We will embroider your name or logo on this product.
Call 800-693-0032 and ask for customer service.
Impervious Bag Collection
The only bags you'll ever need. Features a lifetime warranty on fully padded impervious vinyl material. Ergonomic designs make these ideal for day-to-day work, and come with extra straps and padding in the right locations to ease fatigue.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Heavy-Duty YKK Zippers
- Fully Padded
- Impervious vinyl material
- Includes Shoulder Strap
- Removable Trays Containing Padded Dividers
-Deluxe Oxygen Bag- view product
Since the Deluxe Oxygen Bag was designed by paramedics for paramedics it is the most user friendly O2 carrier on the market. It includes mesh bags, large main compartment, and designed specific pockets throughout, this system easily to carry and organize all essential O2 therapy supplies and accessories. Bag comes complete with straps and reflective striping.
-Deluxe Medical Airway Roll-up Bag- view product
Securely organizes basic and advanced airway equipment and supplies. The roll-out quickly allows access to all of your airway equipment. Clear internal pockets provide quick identification of blades, intubation tubes, and other airway supplies. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with fluid impervious material to ensure durability and resistance.
-Deluxe Medical Rescue Airway Bag- view product
- Fluid impervious material makes this bag ideal for all emergency situations
- Sturdy, oversized zippers make opening and closing this bag a cinch
- Unique foam padded design makes this bag comfortable for all job uses
- Ergonomic back padding for additional support
- Full zip front compartment allows for quick access to medical supplies
- Belt waist can be removed for traditional backpack utility
- Reflectivity on all sides of the bag, including shoulder straps for full visibility
- Adjustable dividers allow customization for all types of equipment
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Two side pockets contain multiple compartments for all types of equipment
- Top locking pocket unzips for additional storage
- Window ID located on the top pocket