THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
This vendor has a $250 minimum order. If your total order of Streamlight products equals less than $250, we may have to wait for other orders to make a combined $250. If you have questions about shipping/timing regarding this product, please call (800) 693 0032 and speak with customer service.
The far-reaching beam of the Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam will give firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
- Shockproof C4® premium LED technology combined with a deep dish parabolic reflector produces a focused beam for longer distances – 210 meters on high beam.
- Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear and uneven surfaces
- Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates a full 360 degrees
- 4 modes:
High – 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 180 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
Low – 3300 candela peak beam intensity, 55 lumens, 16 hour runtime
Moonlight – 20 day runtime
Flash – 8 hour runtime
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 "AA" alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialized for positive identification
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm); NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams); Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Available in orange
- Assembled in USA