Reeves Sleeve Drag Version
(Comes Complete With A Flexible Coated Nylon Plastic Bottom)
** No Expedited shipping, please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery **
A unique product that converts a full size backboard into a patient immobilization device to be used for vertical and horizontal lifting. Excellent medical access. Perfect device for confined space rescue because it fits over the backboard. Metal Buckles. DOES NOT CAUSE FEET TO ANGLE OUTWARD as do popular plastic lifting devices. Sleeve material is a vinyl laminated nylon that meets Mil Spec C 4300 Type 1, Class 1 anti-fungal vinyl and is resistant to acids, alkalies, and liquids. Lifting straps are constructed from 6,000 lbf tensile strength webbing. Storage dimensions: 24 x 12 x 5". Full Dimensions: 72 x 24". Weight: 14 lbs. Color: Orange. Comes complete with a Flexible Coated Nylon Plastic bottom. **Plastic bottom is not removable.**
- Comes Complete With A Flexible Coated Nylon Plastic Bottom.
- Plastic Bottom Is Not Removable.
- Reinforced Bottom
- Comes With 10 Handles, Four More Than The Standard Version.
- Converts A Full Size Backboard Into A Patient Immobilization Device
- Excellent Medical Access
- Metal Buckles
- Sleeve Material Is A Vinyl Laminated Nylon
- Meets Mil Spec C 4300 Type 1
- Class 1 Anti-Fungal Vinyl
- Resistant To Acids, Alkalies, And Liquids
- Lifting Straps Are Constructed From 6,000 lbf Tensile Strength Webbing
- Does Not Cause Feet To Angle Outward
- Storage Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 5".
- ull Dimensions: 72" x 24"
- eight: 14 lbs
- Color: Orange