Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
Nu Bandage is an advanced microbial-resistant, compression and securement device. Easy-to-apply, reusable on the same patient, non-woven and not made with natural rubber latex. Ideal for managing all wounds and burns.
• Microbial-resistant (S. aureus and P. aeruginosa)
• Hand washable and reusable on the same patient
• Fully articulating and contouring for greater patient comfort
• Reduces bruising of thin, easily traumatized skin
• Easy "roll-up" and "roll-down" for quick wound and burn access for treatment
• Safe and not made with natural rubber latex
• No use of sticky tapes, messy adhesives and clumsy fasteners
• Vented product provides excellent airflow
• Solid product is water-resistant
Nu Bandage is used to help manage the following: diabetic ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, recalcitrant wounds, chronic wounds, venous stasis ulcers, arterial insufficiency ulcers, traumatic wounds, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns, skin grafts (donor and recipient sites), upper and lower extremity surgical procedures, knee procedures, amputation (stump) procedures and head procedures.