THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
The KING LTS-D, much like the KING LT® and KING LT-D™, is designed for positive pressure ventilation over 30 cm H2O and spontaneously breathing patients, yet offers the unique ability to easily pass a gastric tube through a second channel of the airway and into the esophagus and stomach. The anatomically shaped distal tip and cuff, also exclusive to the KING LTS-D, assist in the airway's passage behind the larynx and into the normally collapsed esophagus.
The second lumen of the KING LTS-D, which is open at the distal tip of the tube, provides three key additional benefits:
Kit Includes Syringe & Lubricant
• Passage of gastric tube up to 18 French
• Channel for regurgitation, which significantly reduces potential for regurgitation to get past the cuff and therefore aids in reducing the chance for aspiration.
• Provides "vent" for gastric pressure and stomach decompression.
Some additional design features unique to the KING LTS-D are:
• Smaller, softer tip. This aids in easier placement.
• New tapered ramp design provides additional ventilation outlets.
• Ramp for passage of tube exchanger or fiberoptics located at the proximal eye. This reduces the need to withdraw the tube when using a tube exchanger or fiberoptics.
• Single Patient Use
• Size 3 (for adults 4-5 ft), Yellow
• Size 4 (for adults 5-6 ft), Red
• Size 5 (for adults 6 ft and up), Purple• 10 Each Per BoxX