Cyalume 6" Light Stick (8-12 Hour)

SKU: MTR-GLO12B Click To Copy SKU


These safe, long lasting light sources are easy to use with a simple bend and shake. Eliminates fire hazards. Light is created through a non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-explosive chemical reaction. Each light is 6 inches long and provides a strong glow lasting 12 hours. Non-toxic, non-sparking. 100% safe to use even in hazardous environments.

• 6 Inches

• Glows For 12 Hours

Great Halloween item that keep the kids visible and safe. Good for EMS appreciation week or fire prevention week at the always remember where they received their light sticks