EXPEDITED SHIPPING CANNOT BE GUARANTEED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PER UPS/FEDEX/USPS
Celox™-A hemostatic application system providing 6g chitosan hemostatic granules by a barrel and plunger means, for arterial and venous bleeding in gunshot or stab wounds.
The first high-speed hemostatic delivery system for gunshot, blast, or stab wounds. The applicator was designed to give the caregiver a simple and effective tool to apply Celox™ to the source of severely bleeding wounds. When placed directly into a bleeding wound and subjected to pressure CELOX™ absorbs blood and forms an adhesive gel that seals the wound to stop the flow of blood. Celox™ has repeatedly and reliably demonstrated the ability to stop arterial bleeding in independent US Navy severe bleeding tests(1). In a published 2011 comparison(2), Celox™-A outperformed Combat Gauze™ in a lethal penetrating trauma model in both Initial Hemostasis and Survival. 8.7 x 3.9 inch.
- When mixed with blood, Celox forms a robust gel like clot in 30 seconds.
- Independent in vivo testing showed 100% success in achieving hemostasis & reduced blood loss compared to other treatments
- Tested in a model of casualty evacuation, achieving 100% successful transport without re-bleeding
- Coated gauze allows for controlled placement at the source of bleeding
- Proven to control arterial bleeding within minutes
- Works in hypothermic conditions
- Clots heparinized blood
- FDA cleared to work on anticoagulated blood
- Generates no heat No chemical exothermic reaction (heat) therefore no burning
- Sterile, waterproof packaging
- Easy to irrigate from wound
- Applied using basic first aid skills
- Size: 6g
- NSN# 6510-01-623-9943