Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
This vendor has a $250 minimum order. If your total order of Streamlight products equals less than $250, we may have to wait for other orders to make a combined $250. If you have questions about shipping/timing regarding this product, please call (800) 693 0032 and speak with customer service.
SAFETY RATED FLASHLIGHT This feature-laden, safety approved flashlight was designed to meet the stringent requirements of ANSI/UL 913 CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157-92 intrinsically safe equipment for use in hazardous locations.
- High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents
- "Captured locking" set screw will not back out -prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
- Powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- C4® LED technology - impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime - provides 150 lumens; runs 18 hours
- Sealed switch design protects it from corrosion caused by battery leakage
- Lightly textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth, uniform beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- Larger size makes the 3C ProPolymer HAZ-LO ideally suited for situations where gloves are typically worn
- O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure
- IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 9.30 in. (23.62 cm); 13.9 oz (394 grams) with batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
- RoHS compliant
**This item may not be available for expedited shipping**
**Call 1 800 693 0032 to check**