A tuned down super light weight version of the Basic Rope Access harness at a very attractive price. Waist belt portion of the harness uses smaller and thinner padding material to save weight and reduce bulk. Wide anatomical leg pad are also a thinner padding material but offer adequate comfort and support.
Leg pad orientation can be adjusted to allow the user to obtain a perfect placement of the leg pad system to accommodate personal preferences. Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles. Dorsal D ring is easily adjustable on rear of chest. Attachment points at waist,chest, and back (dorsal). Rear haul/tag line attachment webbing loop(Rated 3,600 Lbf.). Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (not included) for rope access work and the shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck.
Weight 4lb. 4oz. Great harness for entry level rope access, theatrical rigging, wind tower climbing, short haul, and basic rope rescue uses.
• Super Light Weight Version Of The Basic Rope Access Harness
• Waist Belt Portion Of The Harness Uses Smaller And Thinner Padding Material To Save Weight And Reduce Bulk
• Wide Anatomical Leg Pad Are Also A Thinner Padding Material But Offer Adequate Comfort And Support
• Easily Adjustable For Variations In Clothing By Use Of Camlock Buckles
• Dorsal D Ring Is Easily Adjustable On Rear Of Chest
• Attachment Points At Waist,Chest, And Back (Dorsal)
• Rear haul/Tag Line Attachment Webbing Loop Rated 3,600 Lbf (Pounds Per Force)
• Chest Harness Specifically Designed To Incorporate A Chest Ascender
• Great Harness For Entry Level Rope Access, Theatrical Rigging, Wind Tower Climbing, Short Haul, And Basic Rope Rescue Uses
• Weight 4 Lb. 4 Oz.
• Chest Ascender Not Included (Available Below)
• UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2012 edition standards
• UL Classified ANSI/OSHA Z359.1-2007 and CAN/CSA Z259.10-12 harness standards