The Striketeam XTO features durable face padding for durability and ease of cleaning, and includes a set of two Tear-Off Lens Covers. Patented ESS Speed-Clip strap system makes strap adjustment quick and easy. Roomy frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses.
All Striketeam goggles are compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA and ANSI Z87.1+ , and provide 100% UVA/UVB protection. This line is non NFPA 1971 compliant but is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500.
• Closed-cell-foam face padding
• Replaceable thick polycarbonate lens
• Hard-coated to prevent scratches
• Anti-fog treated inside and out
• Full filtered ventilation
• Replaceable flame-resistant elastic strap, Velcro® tabbed to attach to helmet
• Designed to fit over most eyeglasses
• Exceeds A.N.S.I. Z-87.1 and C.S.A. Z94.3-92 standards
• ESS lenses meet the .22 caliber military ballistic impact test MIL-V43511C
• ESS Innerzone Series Goggles are N.F.P.A. 1971, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2007 Edition, N.F.P.A. 1500, and A.N.S.I. Z87.1 compliant, and have exclusive tech features designed specifically for use on structural firefighting helmets
• Designed by firefighters for firefighters
• Two-pack of tear-off lens covers included