EXPEDITED SHIPPING CANNOT BE GUARANTEED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PER UPS/FEDEX/USPS
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
(Highly Efficient Webbing Tear-Stitch Type Shock Absorber Utilized On Our Lanyards)
This is the highly efficient webbing tear-stitch type shock absorber utilized on our lanyards. The Zorber shock absorber absorbs energy by means of a controlled destruction. Two layers of webbing are woven together in a proscribed manner. Limits OSHA style loads to a maximum force of 900 lbf. Initial Length: 10", Extended Length: 52". Minimum Tensile Strength: 6,000 lbf.
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
• Highly Efficient Webbing Tear-Stitch Type Shock Absorber Utilized On Our Lanyards
• Absorbs Energy By Means Of A Controlled Destruction
• Limits OSHA Style Loads To A Maximum Force Of 900 Lbf. (Pounds Per Force)
• Minimum Tensile Strength: 6,000 Lbf. (Pounds Per Force)
• Initial Length: 10", Extended Length: 52"
• Standard Zorber, Zorber With Loop And Snap, And Zober With Snap And "D"