NFPA Class III RescueTechnician Harness
( Multi-Use: High Angle, Confined Space, Rope Access )
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
We have updated the Vanguard™ harness to feature our new padding design. Built with Aerospacer™ mesh, the padding is hydrophobic / hydrophyllic and works as a "pump" that pulls moisture away from the body and helps cool the rescuer. Designed for function and comfort. Easy donning aided by 2-piece color coded leg buckles. Forged D rings at the front waist and chest provide rescuer main and belay attachments. Forged dorsal 'D' ring for fall protection and belay attachments. Lifting rings on shoulders allow vertical lifting out of confined spaces. Canted side 'D' rings provide attachment point for positioning lanyards and stow out of the way when not in use. The Vanguard II also allows for both side entry and over the shoulder donning of the chest/shoulder section. Shoulder section attached to seat section with Delta Shaped Rapid Link.
• New Padding Design, Built with Aerospacer™ Mesh
• Padding is hydrophobic / hydrophyllic and Works to Wick Sweat from Skin
• Meets NFPA, OSHA, ANSI & CE Requirements.
• Designed For Function & Comfort.
• "Over The Shoulder"& "Side Entry" Methods
• Forged dorsal 'D' ring for fall protection and belay attachments
• Small - 5'2"-6' Tall 27"-35" Waist
• Medium / Large - 5'2"-6' Tall 31"-39" Waist
• XLarge - 5'9"-6'8" Tall 35"-51" Waist