Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
(Most Comprehensive Textbook Ever Published On Rescue Operations In Trench Rmergencies)
The most comprehensive textbook ever published on rescue operations in trench emergencies. Author C.V. "Buddy" Martinette covers everything from basic concepts of risk benefit to practical procedures for technician-level trench protective systems. The Second Edition includes current information on trench tools and equipment, PPE, rescue system preparation, types of collapse, hazard control, and more. The text includes up-to-date coverage of Trench Rescue Sections of NFPA 1670, NFPA 1006, and OSHA CFR § 1926 Subpart P, Excavations. The Second Edition now helps students make more effective use of class time by providing printed PowerPoint slides directly within the text.
• Helps Students Make More Effective Use Of Class Time
• Handle More Complex And Large-Scale Rescue Operations
• Provides Printed PowerPoint Slides Directly Within The Text
• Covers Everything From Basic Concepts Of Risk Benefit To Practical Procedures For Technician-Level Trench Protective Systems
• Current Information On Trench Tools And Equipment
• Rescue System Preparation,
• Types Of Collapse
• Hazard Control
• Up-To-Date Coverage Of Trench Rescue Sections Of NFPA 1670, NFPA 1006, And OSHA CFR § 1926 Subpart P, Excavations
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
• Trench Rescue, 2nd Edition
• Operational Field Guide