Impact and chemical resistant Engineering Polymer resin; High-performance, anti-static, thermoplastic material resistant to chemicals and solvents; o-ring sealed and vented.
C4® LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Smooth parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
• “Captured locking” set screw will not back out - prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
• Safety measure: Set screw helps to avoid batteries being changed out, or the housing inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
• Set screw goes into a metal tray that evenly distributes pressure to protect the body from over-tightening of the set screw
• One body electronic LED module mechanically attached to electronic assembly
• O-ring sealed, dust-proof, water-tight enclosure; IP67 rated for dust-tight and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; IPX4 for water spray
• 3 meter impact resistance tested
• Ergonomically designed for maximum hand comfort
The Firefighter’s Streamlight helmet flashlight mount, used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights, offers a hands-free lighting solution. The durable, lightweight, aluminum mount attaches easily to the brim of firefighter’s helmets with no tools required.
Rubber Helmet Strap: The rubber helmet strap, used in conjunction with Streamlight’s 3AA ProPolymer HAZ-LO series or 4AA ProPolymer series of flashlights, offers low profile, hands-free lighting. It is a quick and easy, “no tools required” method to attach your 3AA/4AA flashlight to almost any helmet. Made of engineered high-strength rubber. Also fits hard hats.
**This item may not be available for expedited shipping**
**Call 1 800 693 0032 to check**