Expedited shipping is not guaranteed for some products due to COVID-19. Call customer service at 541-689-0275 for details.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
(Offers Definitive Information On Procedures Safe Operations)
Written for instructors, dive team captains, surface teams, and underwater personnel. Offers definitive information on procedures safe operations and proper methods of training. Safety is the consistent theme throughout, with an emphasis on surface support, accident prevention, contingency procedures, risk/benefit analysis, and standard operating guidelines. Includes chapters on methods of search in Black Water, Swiftwater, and Contaminated Water, as well as techniques for evidence recovery.
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
• Offers Definitive Information
• Safety Is The Consistent Theme Throughout
• Emphasis On Surface Support, Accident Prevention, Contingency Procedures, Risk/Benefit Analysis, And Standard Operating Guidelines
• Methods Of Search In Black Water, Swiftwater, And Contaminated Water
• Techniques For Evidence Recovery