Variable friction descender
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
Allows the friction to be varied when the descender is under load to adapt to changing conditions (rope weight, terrain, etc).
• Allows The Friction To Be Varied When The Descender Is Under Load
• Adapts To Changing Conditions (Rope Weight, Terrain, Etc).
• The Number Of Bars Engaged On The Rope May Be Adjusted At Any Time To Obtain The Desired Amount Of Friction.
• Good Distribution Of Friction And Heat Helps Preserve The Rope
• Does Not Twist The Rope.
• For Use On A Single Ropes (9 To 13 mm) Or Double Ropes (8 To 11 mm)
• Weight: 1.04 Pounds (470 Grams)