The KING LT-D is a disposable supraglottic airway created as an alternative to tracheal intubation or mask ventilation. The KING LT-D is designed for positive pressure ventilation as well as for spontaneously breathing patients, thereby allowing maximum versatility as an airway management tool.
The KING LT-D consistently achieves a ventilatory seal of 30 cm H2O or higher. It is easy to insert and results in minimal airway trauma. The KING LT-D is 100% latex free and is provided sterile for single patient use.
Kit Includes Syringe & Lubricant
• Single Patient Use
• Size 2 (for pediatric 35-45 inches), Green
• Size 2.5 (for pediatric 41-51 inches ), Orange
• Size 3 (for adults 4-5 ft), Yellow
• Size 4 (for adults 5-6 ft), Red
• Size 5 (for adults 6 ft and up), Purple
• 10 Each Per Box