THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
For an EMS I.V. bag, this foam molded book style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion. This Intravenous Cell is considered to be one half cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are deigned to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Contents NOT included
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 2 Emergency Medical Services packs.
- Two handles with “INTRAVENOUS” written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- Clear plastic window to identify IV bag solution
- An area to place a pressure gauge for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Hot or cold packs pocket to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle™
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS I.V. bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Available color: Blue
| CAPACITY: 390 in3 | WEIGHT: 0.6 lbs | DIMENSIONS: H: 12” x W: 6” x D: 3” |