Combat Application Tourniquet Red Tip Military Police IFAK Medical EMT Hot Sale
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- Product Features
- Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Proven to be 100% effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Featuring NAR's Red Tip TechnologyTM with a red elliptical tip to assist user in locating and threading during application
- Reinforced windlass clip & highly visible security tab includes a writeable area to record the time of application
- True one-handed application
- Reinforced windlass clip
- Quick controls bleeding
- Highly visible time strap
- Strong & Lightweight
The Combat Tourniquet utilizes a durable windlass system with a free-moving internal band providing true circumferential pressure to the extremity.Its unique dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips which can become difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
This product is mainly used for stopping massive hemorrhage of limbs on field conditions or in normal pre-hospital emergency. People can realize a one-handed implementation of the homeostasis operation. It is able to regulate the pressure needed, stop bleeding fast, improve the efficiency of homeostasis greatly.
The tourniquet has been issued to over one million military personnel. Its effectiveness as a life-saving instrument for our military soldiers on the battlefield has played a significant role in improvement of modern warfare combat injury medical care. Soldiers now take comfort in the fact that they will go to battle with a proven design combat medical care tool in their possession. They may even elect to carry 2 or more tourniquets with them in the event of a warfare disaster.
The Tourniquet has revolutionized battlefield care for the military user, given its ISR (Institute of Surgical Research) confirmed effective function and its lightweight (59 grams) design, less than ½ the weight of like products. Soldiers have come to rely on its compact design and ease of storage (folded 6 inch length) as they prepare to enter combat.