Celox Hemostatic Blood Clot Granules - 35 grams
(High-Performance Granular Hemostatic Material Designed To Control Life Threatening Bleeding Fast)
CELOX is a high-performance granular hemostatic material designed to control life threatening bleeding fast. It contains a proprietary marine biopolymer that is suitable for many applications, from deep arterial bleeds to superficial wounds. CELOX provides a simple, quick way to stop bleeding and is particularly useful in treating difficult and deep wounds.
CELOX controls bleeding by forming a robust clot when red blood cells react with the CELOX agent. This occurs within minutes after the product is placed at the source of bleeding. CELOX’s properties have been confirmed in studies, where they have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to rapidly control major arterial bleeding (without cautery) from traumatic wounds. Excess CELOX forms a gelled mass to protect the clot and is easily irrigated out. Celox gauze has now obtained a prestigous class 3 CE Mark.
• 35 Grams
• Celox Gauze Is Now Being Deployed To Afghanistan To Help Save UK Soldiers Lives.
• Celox Gauze Is Available For UK Military And Professional First Responders Through Milsys.
• High-Performance Granular Hemostatic Material
• Designed To Control Life Threatening Bleeding Fast
• Proprietary Marine Biopolymer
• Suitable For Many Applications, From Deep Arterial Bleeds To Superficial Wounds
• Simple, Quick Way To Stop Bleeding
• Useful In Treating Difficult And Deep Wounds
• Forms A Robust Clot When Red Blood Cells React With The CELOX Agent
• Occurs Within Minutes After The Product Is Placed At The Source Of Bleeding
• Confirmed In Studies
• Rapidly Control Major Arterial Bleeding
• Easily Irrigated Out
• Helps Save Lives By Controlling Bleeding Within Minutes
• Works In Hypothermic Conditions
• Works On Anticoagulated Blood
• No Heat – No Burning
• Sterile, Waterproof Packaging
• No Special Requirements
• For Use By Medical Professionals Only• Class 3 CE Mark