EXPEDITED SHIPPING CANNOT BE GUARANTEED DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC PER UPS/FEDEX/USPS
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING
NFPA Class III Work/Rescue Harness
Our new ADVANTAGE harness utilizes a modified version of our new waist pad design. Incorporating the same Aerospacer mesh for comfort, the pad is larger than that of the VANGUARD II and has a polycarbonate stiffener to better distribute the load – increasing the comfortable of the harness.
Fully adjustable design features padded waist, legs, and shoulders.
Unique shaped shoulder pad system makes the Advantage super-comfortable and have soft-attach points for vertical lifting bridles. Suitable for Work and Rescue, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Descent, and Ascent. Buckles make size adjustment quick and secure – no need to tie off webbing tails. Main rigging rings at front waist and chest. Fall arrest ring in dorsal position. Stowable side waist rings for positioning. Made In U.S.A.
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
• Fully Adjustable Design
• Polycarbonate Stiffener To Better Distribute The Load
• Lightweight And Durable Design
• Comfort Unsurpassed
• Main Rigging Rings At Front Waist And Chest
• Fall Arrest Ring In Dorsal Position
• Stowable Side Waist Rings For Positioning
• Suitable For Work And Rescue, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Descent, And Ascent
• NFPA Rating: Class III Work / Rescue Harness
• MADE IN THE U.S.A
**This Item may not be available for expedited shipping**
**Please Call 1 800 693 0032 to check**
|7311201||Small||5’2” - 6’||27” - 35”|
|7311301||Medium/Large||5’2” - 6’||31” - 39”|
|7311501||XLarge||5’9” - 6’8”||35” - 51”|