An NFPA 1983 Class II Harness. The design insures a double backup of all structural webbing at the rigging point. Heavy duty 2" waist (strength: 6,000 lbf) is completely adjustable for all waist sizes 25 through 50 inches. Double Pass waist buckle for security and quick-adjust over-width leg loops provide comfort and adjustability.
Forged "D" ring attachment point has a proof load of 5,000 lbf. and has been tested to 8,000 lbf. Equipment loop for carrying additional gear. Contrasting stitching for visual inspection for thread wear. Solid black with black thread.
• Slot Webbing Construction
• Chest Harness Can Be Added To Create Class III harness
• Heavy Duty 2" Waist
• Weight: 32 oz.
• Double Pass Waist Buckle For Security
• Completely Adjustable For All Waist Sizes 25 Through 50 Inches
• Certified to NFPA 1983/2012 ed. standards
• Meets ANSI/OSHA Class II harness standards