A state-of-the-art version of out popular Basic Rope Access harness.
New lightweight aluminum D rings are used on side positioning, chest, and dorsal fall protection connections.Wide anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support. Modular work/tool pouch system is included. New Cobra ANSI Z359.1 certified aluminum quick connect leg buckles are used for ease of donning.
Leg pad orientation can be adjusted to allow the user to obtain a perfect placement of the leg pad system to accommodate personal preferences. Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back (lumbar) and back (dorsal). Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (not included) for rope access work and the shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck.
• New Lightweight Aluminum D Rings Are Used On Side Positioning, Chest, And Dorsal Fall Protection Connections
• Wide Anatomical Waist Pad For Increased Comfort And Added Back Support
• Modular Work/Tool Pouch System Is Included
• New Cobra ANSI Z359.1 Certified Aluminum Quick Connect Leg Buckles Are Used For Ease Of Donning
• Leg Pad Orientation Can Be Adjusted To Accommodate Personal Preferences
• Attachment Points At Waist, Hips, Chest, Back (Lumbar) And Back (Dorsal).
• Chest harness Specifically Designed To Incorporate A Chest Ascender
• Shoulder Straps Are Specially Tailored To Reduce Chafing Of The Neck
• Weight 5lb. 6oz.
• Chest Ascender Not Included (Available Below)
Available:• Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, & X-Large