Underwater Kinetics UK 4AA Helmet Flashlight w/Xenon Bulb
This fully accessorized worklight can be mounted on a hard hat or fire helmet, carried in a belt pouch or used to direct traffic. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc. UL, FM, CSA Class I Div 2 or CENELEC EEx (ATEX) rated for use in hazardous locations. Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes UL 30 ft drop to concrete test) Two switch types - new push-button thumb switch or twist ON/OFF Prefocused high intensity spot beam New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries Tough, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction. Waterproof to 10 meters. This makes for a great compact an performing light.
• Rubber Sheath Molded Over Bezel To Reduce Glare And Improve Impact Resistance
• Rubber Covered Thumb Switch Allows Momentary Or Continuous Duty
• Prefocused High Intensity Xenon Lamp.
• New Easy Loading Drop-In Battery Compartment For Quick Reload Of Batteries
• Hydrogen Scrubber Catalyst, Polarized Battery Contacts And 0-psi Vent Minimize Explosive Risk From Leaking Batteries
• Tough, Non-Corroding ABS And Polycarbonate Plastic Construction.
• Waterproof To 10 Feet
• Batteries Included