4" Triple Sheave Pulley
(The Only Aluminum Triple Sheave Pulley With Rotating Sideplates)
(This product may not be available for expedited shipping, please call)
The only aluminum triple sheave pulley with rotating sideplates.Designed for up to 5/8" ropes . Can be reaved at any point on the line. 5:1 triple over double block and tackle system is possible when used in conjunction with double sheave pulley with becket. High strength aluminum construction with Oilite bushing or sealed bearing. Triple carabiner rigging point. Tensile Strength: 15,000 lbf. Meets NFPA /ANSI/OSHA strength specifications.
• Strength: 15,000 lbf (Pounds Per Force)
• WLL: 1,500 (Work Load Limit)
• Designed For Up To 5/8" Ropes
• Can Be Reaved At Any Point On The Line
• High Strength Aluminum Construction
• Triple Carabiner Rigging Point
• Meets NFPA /ANSI/OSHA Strength Specifications
• Available with Oilite Bushing Or Sealed Bearing
• Weight: 4.25 lbs.
• 10" x 4" x 4.5"
• Oilite Bushing Or Sealed Bearing