(Superior Lowering Control of Rescue Loads)
The safest, heavy duty lowering and rappelling device. Can be placed onto rope at any point. Friction is varied by sliding easily rigged bars up or down - even while on rappel or during lowering operations. Specially designed straight cut 1" aluminum friction bars help prevent mis-rigging. Extended top bar for quick lock-off. Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1 1/2" or double ropes up to 3/4". One person can easily control a 1,000 lb. load on 1/2" rope. Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel and will accommodate four 13mm carabiners. Special design of the frame distributes the load between both sides of the unit.
• Can Be Placed Onto Rope At Any Point
• Friction Is Varied By Sliding Easily Rigged Bars Up Or Down - Even While On Rappel Or During Lowering Operations
• Specially Designed Straight Cut 1" Aluminum Friction Bars Help Prevent Mis-Rigging
• Extended Top Bar For Quick Lock-Off
• Accommodates Ropes From 1/4" To 1 1/2" Or Double Ropes Up To 3/4"
• One Person Can Easily Control A 1,000 lb. Load On 1/2" Rope
• Manufactured Of 304 Stainless Steel And Will Accommodate Four 13mm Carabiners
• Distributes The Load Between Both Sides Of The Unit
• Weight: 35oz.
• Length: 14"
• Tensile Strength: 10,000 lbf. (Pounds Per Force)
• Brake Bar Diameter: 1" Solid Aluminum