Variable friction descender
Allows the friction to be varied when the descender is under load to adapt to changing conditions (rope weight, terrain, etc).
• Allows The Friction To Be Varied When The Descender Is Under Load
• Adapts To Changing Conditions (Rope Weight, Terrain, Etc).
• The Number Of Bars Engaged On The Rope May Be Adjusted At Any Time To Obtain The Desired Amount Of Friction.
• Good Distribution Of Friction And Heat Helps Preserve The Rope
• Does Not Twist The Rope.
• For Use On A Single Ropes (9 To 13 mm) Or Double Ropes (8 To 11 mm)
• Weight: 1.04 Pounds (470 Grams)