Most Popular Multi Purpose Harness
Excellent balance between comfort when hanging and freedom of movement. Sternal and dorsal attachment points can be used to connect a fall-arrest system and help ensure that the user is suspended in the correct position after a fall. One ventral and two lateral attachment points for multiple hands-free work positioning configurations. Leg loops equipped with DoubleBack or FAST buckles.
• Wide, Semi-Rigid Waistbelt For Excellent Support
• Waistbelt And Suspension Seat Lined With Breathable Perforated Foam For Maximum Comfort When Suspended
• Foam Shoulder Straps Are Widely Spaced To Reduce Neck Chafing And Are Linked To The Directional Ventral Connector For Easy Donning
• If The Waistbelt Is Weighted, The Load Is Transferred To The Shoulder Straps, Which Distribute It Over The Shoulders
• The Ventral Attachment Point Distributes The Weight More Evenly Between The Waistbelt And The Leg Loops During Suspended Work
• The Two Lateral Attachment Points Transfer The Weight Evenly Around The Waistbelt For Comfort When Leaning Back In The Belt (When Feet Are Supported)
• A Sternal And A Dorsal Attachment Point For Connecting A Fall Arrest System
• A Rear Attachment Point On The Waistbelt For Connecting A Restraint Lanyard
• Three Equipment Loops With Protective Sheath
• Slots For CARITOOL Tool Holder
• Waistbelt And Shoulder Straps Equipped With Self-Locking Doubleback Buckles
• Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III Full Body Harness requirements.
• UL Certified to NFPA 1983 Class III Harness