The all new OMNI PRO ICB INFECTION CONTROL BAG is the perfect BLS/ ALS bag for the first responder who needs an organized solution in environments that will encounter blood borne pathogens. This DELUXE version of the OMNI PRO is constructed from water proof, durable, wipe-clean black tarpaulin, and is designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
The OMNI PRO ICB is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag's sides depending on the team's requirements.
The OMNI PRO ICB internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to additional TS-Ready DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, allowing access to all compartments without moving the bag or moving directions.
A new redesigned front pocket offers space for additional STICKIT strips, or longer items such as intubation aids. A well placed system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a new system of lighter weight, wider, and stronger comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI PRO ICB has a completely new redesigned hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and resist water.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M4001X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI PRO ICB securely as a backpack. Truly an awesome BLS/ ALS response bag!
• Designed Specifically To Easily Clean And Remove Blood Borne Pathogens
• Constructed From Incredibly Durable Wipe-Clean Black Tarpaulin
• 1 DEEP STUFF Pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips. Shoulder Strap With Metal Hardware INCLUDED.
• Converts Your 2 Bags Into A 1 Bag System
• Add The M4001X To Add An MJD Or MD O2 Cylinder Storage
• Oversized YKK Zippers
• Inner Foam Construction Maintains Shape And Protects Contents
• COMFORT-GRIP Embroidered Carry Handles On Sides Of Bag
• Reinforced Back And Bottom Resists Water And Wear
• Hideaway Adjustable, Padded, Contoured Yoke Backpack Strap Harness System Easily Distributes Weight For Maximum Comfort
• Adjustable Sternum And Waist Belt, Lumbar Support
• Reflective Tie Down Loops
• Reflective Piping
• Unit/ Contents Identification Sleeve
• TS-Ready Hideaway Zippers For Optional Side Modules
• TS-Ready For Up To Four 4 Removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 Removable STICKIT STRIPS, Or Combinations Of Both
• Large EZ-Pull Pullers Allow Easy Access
• Oneview Technology- All Main Compartments Open Completely In Front Of First Responder
• Zippered Internal Mesh Compartments
• Customized Internal Main Compartment Using SLIDERS™ System
• Dual Large External Zipper Pockets With Mesh Lined Compartments
• Solid-Grip, Large Main Carry Handle
• All Compartments Have Air Dry Capability
• Dimensions: Outside Dimensions: 15" X 22" X 9.5"
• Weight: 7lbs 7 Oz
***Difference Between OMNI Medical Bag and OMNI Infection Control Medical Bag***
The difference between the OMNI Medical Bag and OMNI Infection Control Medical Bag is the material they are constructed out of. The OMNI Infection Control Medical Bag is constructed of a water proof, durable, wipe-clean black / red tarpaulin, and is designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Also the Infection Control Bag is about a pound heavier.