Th PAC II Double Seam offers a more generous fit in the head along with the most square inches of protection. The traditional center seam is replaced by a 3” side seamed comfort panel. The notched shoulder and longer length allows for a proper fit and added protection across the chest. The longer length (3 inches longer than NFPA requires) assures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment. CERTIFICATION: NFPA 1971 - 2013, UL certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
Pac II Double Seam Features:
- STYLE: 2 ply design with notched shoulders.
- The traditional center seam is replaced by a 3” side seamed comfort panel.
- LENGTH: From top of head to bottom: 21 inches
- SIZING: One size fits all. Do not modify, change, or alter your protective hood in any manner.
- CONSTRUCTION SEAMS: All seams are merrowed, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability.
- All bottom edges are bound with binding.
Nomex Blend Features:
Thermal Protective Performance (TPP)
- as received 26.6 cal/cm2
- after 5 washes 30.3 cal/cm2
Flame Resistance Test
- as received .4 second Finished to minimize shrinkage
- after 5 washes .6 second
Char Length (wales x courses)
- as received 1.8" x 1.8"
- after 5 washes 1.7" x 1.7"