The PAC IA style offers an economical option while meeting the NFPA minimum requirements. The notched shoulder allows for proper drape without restricting movement. CERTIFICATION: NFPA 1971-2013, UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
Pac IA Features:
- STYLE: 2 ply, one piece design with notched shoulders.
- LENGTH: From top of head to bottom: 18 inches
- SIZING: One size fits all. Do not modify, change, or alter your protective hood in any manner.
- CONSTRUCTION SEAMS: All seams are merrowed, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability.
- All bottom edges are bound with binding.
- THREAD: 100% Nomex.
Thermal Protective Performance (TPP)
- as received 25.3 cal/cm2
- after 5 washes 26.9 cal/cm2
Flame Resistance Test
- as received .6 second
- after 5 washes .6 second
Char Length (wales x courses)
- as received 3.3" x 2.4"
- after 5 washes 2.4" x 2.7"