- Flame, heat, cut, and puncture resistant 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cowhide leather with a >28 TPP rating on both glove body and wristlet (NFPA 1977 requirement is >20)
- Black leather palm on glove wear surface; glove back in gold leather 4” long double layer knit Kevlar wristlet with leather pull patch on palm side
- Low impact on hand dexterity; enhancement of grip ability under dry and wet conditions.
- This glove is made from all USA manufactured fabrics/leather and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force.
- This glove is certified to NFPA 1977 by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI).
The WILDLAND Glove features flame, heat, cut, and puncture resistant 3.5 oz to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cowhide leather with a heafty>28 TPP rating (NFPA 1977 requirement is >20) on both glove body and wristlet!
The WILDLAND has black leather palms on the glove wear surface with a gold leather backing and a 4” long double layer knit Kevlar wristlet with leather pull patches on the palm sides. The Eversoft® cowhide is treated to stay soft with low water absorbance even when wet repeatedly. Low impact hand dexterity enhances your grip under dry and wet conditions.
The elasticized back in combination with 4” long knit Kevlar wristlet keeps WILDLAND close fitting to your wrist, preventing entry of embers or sharp debris. The WILDLAND cuff extends well beyond wrist crease to provide flame and heat protection to glove-clothing sleeve interface.