Flame and heat resistant 3.5 to 4.0 oz. eversoft cowhide leather with a 60+ TPP rating for overall heat protection
- Double layer of 6 oz. FR modacrylic liner on back of hand for added heat protection
- Full sock liner made of 6 oz. no drip no melt stitch-bonded FR modacrylic
- 3 mil breathable Pryotect Barricade barrier is 100% water proof, protects from viral/chemical penetration and blood borne pathogens
- 4” Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch
- Gauntlet style has a 2 inch all leather cuff sewn at top of glove
- This glove is made from all USA manufactured fabrics/leather and produced in the USA with a highly skilled work force
- This glove meets the NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified
3.5 to 4.0 oz. flame and heat resistant 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz.Eversoft® cowhide leather. palm tanned to pass NFPA flame resistance test with additives to stay soft and low water absorbance when wet repeatedly.
Welts sewn into the middle and ring fingers and thumb for extra seam strength.
A double layer of soft 6 oz. FR modacrylic no melt no drip liner for a smooth inside feel and heat protection to the back of hand.
Special breathable adhesive is coated over finger and thumb area, ensuring full liner/barrier/glove bonding.
3 mil Pyrotect Barricade moisture barrier is breathable and 100 % water proof, protects from viral penetration and blood borne pathogens and extends full length of glove for full protection.
4” Nomex® wristlet close fitting cuff to prevent embers or sharp debre entry extending not less than 2 inches beyond wrist crease with elastic sewn to wrist area.
Gauntlet style has an all leather hemmed cuff with leather hang up loop extending beyond wrist with elastic sewn at wrist crease palm and back for close fitting.
This glove meets the NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified.