- 60+ TPP and class leading conductive heat transfer protection
- FR water repellent 100% Kevlar® knit fleece t with 1 piece back shell
- A layered non-restrictive knuckle patch
- Extra layer of 6 oz. modacrylic liner sewn to the back shell
- A double backed 3 mil breathable Pyrotect Barricade moisture barrier
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- A layered 6 oz. 65% Kevlar®/35% Nomex® stitch bonded FR liner
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes made from 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. grain cow leather for maximum finger dexterity with a 60+ TPP rating
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for ensuring full liner/barrier glove bonding
- 1 piece palm 3.5 to 4.0 oz. Eversoft® cow leather tanned with additives to stay soft when wet and low water absorbance with repeated soakings for a 60+ TPP rating
- 4” Black Nomex cuff with leather pull patch and hang up loop
- This glove is proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees
- This glove is certified to NFPA NFPA 1971-2013 by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI)
A true three-dimensional form fitting glove with a curved finger design, inset thumb with enhanced finger dexterity.
The one piece back shell is made from FR and water repellent 100% Kevlar knit fleece 7.5 oz. fabric with exceptional flexibility across back of hand. A non-restricting Eversoft® leather knuckle band is sewn across back for added knuckle protection. Elastic is sewn into wrist crease for close fitting cuff.
Back is lined with a layer of 6 oz. modacrylic non-melting and non-dripping liner.
Wristlet model has a 4” Black Nomex® cuff with leather pull patch and hang up loop.