NFPA Class III Work/Rescue Harness
Our new ADVANTAGE harness utilizes a modified version of our new waist pad design. Incorporating the same Aerospacer mesh for comfort, the pad is larger than that of the VANGUARD II and has a polycarbonate stiffener to better distribute the load – increasing the comfortable of the harness.
Fully adjustable design features padded waist, legs, and shoulders.
Unique shaped shoulder pad system makes the Advantage super-comfortable and have soft-attach points for vertical lifting bridles. Suitable for Work and Rescue, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Descent, and Ascent. Buckles make size adjustment quick and secure – no need to tie off webbing tails. Main rigging rings at front waist and chest. Fall arrest ring in dorsal position. Stowable side waist rings for positioning. Made In U.S.A.
• Fully Adjustable Design
• Polycarbonate Stiffener To Better Distribute The Load
• Lightweight And Durable Design
• Comfort Unsurpassed
• Main Rigging Rings At Front Waist And Chest
• Fall Arrest Ring In Dorsal Position
• Stowable Side Waist Rings For Positioning
• Suitable For Work And Rescue, Fall Arrest, Work Positioning, Descent, And Ascent
• NFPA Rating: Class III Work / Rescue Harness
• MADE IN THE U.S.A
|7311201||Small||5’2” - 6’||27” - 35”|
|7311301||Medium/Large||5’2” - 6’||31” - 39”|
|7311501||XLarge||5’9” - 6’8”||35” - 51”|