THE ONE WITH THE DRUM provides all-in-one convenience, and it's proven least painful (When device technology was compared to other leading lancet devices.).
• No strip handling Preloaded drum of 17 diabetes test strips—for no individual strip handling.
• No coding (User is not required to code the meter.). For fewer steps in testing.
• Detachable lancet device. Softclix Plus lancet device can be used attached or detached from the blood glucose meter, and it's been proven least painful.
• Fast results. Test results in five seconds. Alternate site testing, too. Test from your fingertip, palm, forearm, upper arm, thigh, or calf.
• 300-value memory with time and date
• 7-,14-, and 30-day averages
• High and low test results over 7-, 14- or 30-days
Smart data management:
Download test results to your PC with ACCU-CHEK Compass Software or the Diabetes Assistant® Program.
• 4"H x 2"W x 1.2"D
Meter, Softclix® lancing device, 10 Softclix® lancets, 17-strip test drum, control solution, self-test diary, carrying case and owner's manual.